At TRACER we strive to make the current drug development process faster, more cost-effective and efficient for everyone involved. To spread awareness of how we are changing the drug development landscape, we are now looking for a Content Marketing Manager that can tell (y)our story with easy words and a whole lot of passion.
From day one you will notice that we are not limited by things that we have not done before. We all possess a drive for continuous learning and an entrepreneurial mindset. This is the key to our growth. And the reason why people like you and I can thrive at TRACER and are not limited in our potential. If this sounds like a place where you fit in then definitely keep on reading!
As our Content Marketing Manager you will
- Develop and plan our international content marketing strategy
- Create online and offline content that is worth following for our (future) customers
- Analyze your content to better understand what works for our audience
- Have creative freedom to execute your content and campaign ideas
- Act as a guard for TRACER branding guidelines and tone-of-voice
- Grow our social media channels
- Work closely with multiple teams to create (supporting) content materials
- Help the marketing team build international brand awareness
Ideally, you fit the following profile
- 2-3 years of experience as a content marketeer or in a similar role
- You possess a high level of responsibility and accountability
- You think analytically and creatively about new ways to reach customers
- You can write both commercially and editorially
- You can make a complex story easy to understand
- You have a basic understanding of SEO best practices
- You are dedicated to continuous learning
- You speak, write, and read fluently in Dutch and English
- Located in the Nijmegen area
Nice to have’s
- Experience writing for a scientifically oriented audience
- Familiarity with WordPress
- A love for food and the good life
What you will gain
A monthly salary of €3800,- per month, based on a fulltime position. But besides a paycheck and appreciation we have more for you in store.
- Unlimited vacation days
- 8% holiday pay on top of your salary
- A well-arranged pension-plan
- Autonomy in your work and the responsibility that comes with it
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development to achieve your own growth within TRACER (e.g., training courses, webinars, mentoring)
- A dedicated team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Short communication and reporting lines
- Quarterly team events and lots of cake
What to expect from us after you apply?
You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days. In this email you can find more information about the next steps for this position. Besides getting to know each other, our hiring process for the Content Marketing Manager position includes going through a portfolio of your previous work. We always ask anyone joining our team to submit a Certificate of Conduct (VOG) before signing a contract.
Want some more information before you apply? Reach out to Marjolein our HR manager at HR@tracercro.com. Feel free to add your CV and motivation if you want.
Curious to learn more about who we are? Get to know your future team here.