At TRACER we strive to make the current drug development process faster, more cost-effective and efficient for everyone involved. As part of our growing efforts to change the drug development landscape, we are now looking for a Business to Science Manager to join our team and accelerate (y)our growth even further.
From day one you will notice that we are not limited by things that we have not done before. We all possess a drive for continuous learning and an entrepreneurial mindset. This is the key to our growth and the reason why people like you and I can thrive at TRACER and are not limited in our potential. If this sounds like a place where you fit in, then definitely keep on reading.
As a Business to Science Manager you will
- Work together with Business Development with the translation of a new (commercial) project opportunity to a concrete clinical project plan
- Explore feasibility of labelling and clinical imaging of a new drug candidate
- Transform a commercial opportunity in a concrete clinical project plan
- Prepare, design, and plan project proposals for our (future) clients, including study design, timelines and quotations.
- Forecast early study timelines and ensure they are achieved; provide risk and contingency plans to mitigate impact if forecasted timelines are at risk, and address issues as soon as identified.
- Review and negotiate clinical site investigator contracts and budgets
- Expand and maintain our network of strategic partners and sub-contractors
- Stay connected with sub-contractors, sponsors and internal personnel regarding the status of contracts and contract-related documents
- Transfer the study to one of our Project Managers at the start of the clinical study and further advise with your labelling and chemistry knowledge during the runtime of the project
- Report directly to Maarten, our VP Molecular Imaging & Technology Assessment
Ideally, you fit the following profile
- 3+ years of experience in clinical research at a CRO or commercial settings
- You possess the knowledge in chemistry related to molecular imaging technologies
- Time management is your middle name; you know how to prioritize, possess a strong sense of urgency and can motivate others to meet timelines
- You are result driven; a true ‘goal maker’
- You possess a high level of responsibility, influence and accountability
- Exceptional internal and external communication and intrapersonal skills
- You are dedicated to continuous learning
- You speak, write, and read fluently in English and Dutch
- Located in Nijmegen or surroundings
Nice to haves
- A love for food and the good life
What you will gain
A monthly salary of €3800,- gross based on a fulltime position. But besides a paycheck and appreciation we have more for you in store.
- Unlimited vacation days
- 8% holiday pay on top of your salary
- A well-arranged pension-plan
- Autonomy in your work and the responsibility that comes with it
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development to achieve your own growth within TRACER (e.g., training courses, webinars, mentoring)
- A dedicated team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Short communication and reporting lines
- Quarterly team events and lots of cake
What you can expect from us after you apply
You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days. In this email you can find more information about the next steps for this position. Besides getting to know each other our hiring process for the Business to Science Manager position includes a reference check. We always ask anyone joining our team to submit a Certificate of Conduct (VOG) before signing a contract.
Want some more information before you apply? Reach out to Marjolein our HR manager at HR@tracercro.com. Feel free to add your CV and motivation if you want.
Curious to learn more about who we are? Get to know your future team here.