At TRACER we strive to make the current drug development process faster, more cost-effective and efficient for everyone involved. As part of our growing efforts to change the drug development landscape, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager Europe and/or North America to join our team and accelerate (y)our growth even further.
From day one you will notice that we are not limited by things that we have not done before. We all possess a drive for continuous learning and an entrepreneurial mindset. This is the key to our growth and the reason why people like you and I can thrive at TRACER and are not limited in our potential. If this sounds like a place where you fit in, then definitely keep on reading.
As a Business Development Manager Europe and/or North America you will
- Provide direction for European and/or North American BD strategies
- Identify new market opportunities and potential international clients
- Pitch to prospects, negotiate contracts and close new projects
- Build and maintain a network of prospects, leads and clients
- Work closely together with the Marketing and Clinical teams on events, lead generation and (educational) content materials
Ideally, you fit the following profile
- Minimum of 3 years of BD and/or outbound Sales experience in the Life Sciences Industry
- You are Sales and result driven; a true ‘goal maker’
- You are familiar with the European and/or North American business characteristics
- You understand what it takes to develop a new drug and execute clinical trials
- You possess a high level of responsibility, influence and accountability
- You have analytical capabilities to define market potential and client selection
- Experienced in leading and executing full sales cycles (from prospecting to retention)
- Exceptional internal and external communication and intrapersonal skills
- You are dedicated to continuous learning
- You speak, write, and read fluently in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Located in Nijmegen or surroundings
- Willingness to travel
Extra experience that would be useful
- Knowledge of molecular imaging technologies
- Work experience in a CRO/CMO like environment
- A love for food and the good life
What we offer you
A competitive salary of course and a bonus scheme based on your accomplishments. But besides a paycheck and appreciation we have more for you in store.
- 28 days per year to go on holiday (based on a full-time position)
- 8% holiday pay
- A well-arranged pension plan
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development to achieve your own growth within TRACER (e.g., training courses, webinars, mentoring)
- A dedicated team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Short communication and reporting lines
- Quarterly team events and lots of cake
What to expect from us after you apply?
You will receive a confirmation email within 2-3 working days. In this email you can find more information about the next steps for this position. Besides getting to know each other, our hiring process for the Director of Business Development Europe position includes a character assessment and reference check. We always ask anyone joining our team to submit a Certificate of Conduct (VOG) before signing a contract.
Want some more information before you apply? Reach out to Marjolein our HR manager at HR@tracercro.com. Feel free to add your CV and motivation if you want.
Curious to learn more about who we are? Get to know your future team here.
Acquisitions following this vacancy are not appreciated.